The term ‘Verner Digital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Suite 1, 4 Queen Street, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland, EH2 1JE . Our company registration number is SC518434. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Material must not be downloaded or reproduced without the express agreement of Verner Digital.
- You do not have any right to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, advertise, market, commercially exploit or disseminate any part of this website without the consent of Verner Digital (unless expressly indicated).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You do not have permission to suggest that your website is associated with, or endorsed by, Verner Digital.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Verner Digital. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Verner Digital has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Verner Digital shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these terms and conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Please check these terms and conditions regularly, as continued use of the Verner Digital website after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Last updated: 4 July 2017